vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Inspiratie


Uit een forum: http://www.als.net/forum/yaf_postst48914_Reading-without-hands.aspx

"Here is my hands free reading set up for when I'm lying on my side.

I have my laptop set up on a bed side table above my bipap - best if it is higher than your head. Change the screen view from landscape to portrait (there is a free program called iRotate which simplifies the process). I have a convertible laptop/tablet which works especially well but any laptop or monitor will work.

I then have an external usb trackpad placed by my feet at the foot of my bed. I operate the trackpad using my big toe with minimal effort.

I velcroed the trackpad to a rubber mouse pad to keep it from slipping around in my bed.

Kindle, Nook and Kobo all have free PC applications which will sync with your mobile device.

eReader is a good hands free ereading program as it has an auto scroll feature - touch to start and touch to stop - so all you have to do is lie there and the text moves automatically.

When I could still use my hands a little bit, I velcroed an ipod touch to a small hexagonal bird feeder and set it next to my pillow for bedtime reading. I used the eReader app.

manybooks.net is a great source for free legal ebooks formatted for all programs.

Calibre is a free ebook manager which will convert pretty much every non-drm ebook file to any other format."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten